In-mold labeling refer to pre-printed paper, synthetic or
thin-coated labels with a special hot-melt adhesive on the back,
which is placed inside the model before plastic blowing, injection
molding or thermoforming to create a plastic bottle or basin. The
label and the container form a whole, the label and the bottle are
basically on the same plane. And the edge of the label is
invisible, as if the graphic is printed on the surface of the
bottle. The use of in-mold labels eliminates the need for labeling
machines. Therefore, in-mold labeling is a new technology with
- Excellent printing performance, suitable for a variety of printing
- Fast ink-drying and bright colors.
- Orange-peel effect and smooth lines after finished.
- Good corona treatment ability, no breach.
- Low static, easy for die-cutting.
- No mutual adsorption between labels to ensuring smooth labeling of
- Low weight and high yield.
- Good temperature resistance, the injection port will not be black
- Suitable for both of the cup body and the cup cover.
- Suitable for labeling of PP resin containers.
|Model No.||ZUB-J 70|
|Out Performance||One side glossy, one side matt|
|Gloss (%)||Glossy Side||75|
|Surface Resistance (Ω)||Glossy Side||1*1011|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||MD||49|
Cosmetics industry, pharmaceutical industry, cleaning supplies, oil
bottle stickers, etc.